Undergraduate students are invited to attend the annual Undergraduate Sustainability Research and Education Expo. This event draws a wide variety of campus faculty seeking research assistants, educators seeking new students, and community leaders and local organizations seeking interns. The Expo is a great way for students to meet potential mentors and get involved in opportunities designed to broaden their research and educational experiences in energy, the environment, and other sustainability topics!
The following groups will be represented and are eager to meet with students to share program information and resources:
- Bertrand Farm
- Burns Research Laboratory
- ND Energy – Energy Studies Minor, Student Energy Board, Slatt Research Fellowships
- Environmental Change Initiative – Fellowships and Ambassador Program
- Environmental Radiochemistry/Actinide Chemistry Research Laboratory
- Go Research Laboratory
- Great Lakes Project
- GreenScale Research Project
- Guo Research Laboratory
- Hixon Research Laboratory
- Jones Research Laboratory – Freshwater Ecology
- Kellogg and Kroc Institutes – Research Grants, International Scholars Program, International Development Studies Minor
- Lightcap Research Laboratory – Making Fuels with Sunlight
- Master of Global Affairs
- Medvigy Research Laboratory
- Minor in Sustainability
- Molecular-level Energy and Mass Transport (MEMT) Research Laboratory
- Notre Dame Career Center
- Prairie Winds Nature Farm
- Regional Environmental Action Network, IU-South Bend
- Reilly Center, GLOBES Program
- Renewable Energy Policy in Various Countries – Student Research Project
- Unity Gardens
- Urban Forestry Sustainability
- W.A.T.E.R. Research Laboratory
Light refreshments will be served.
Sponsored by the Campus Coalition on Research and Education for Sustainability (members are the Environmental Change Initiative, ND Energy, Reilly Center, and Minor in Sustainability). Questions may be directed to Barbara Villarosa, Rachel Novick, and Alex Gumm.
Originally published at energy.nd.edu.